Monday, October 8, 2012

Winner of last week's card set!

Hey....if you haven't signed up to be a follower of this {tiny but growing} blog of mine....then you are missing out on the chance to be selected for the weekly drawing of a set of hand-stamped cards designed and created by me! 

Tina Sabin is the winner of the last drawing....for the week ending Friday, October 5.  Tina....send an email to me at mypaperantics@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can get your cards sent to you!

Don't forget, dear readers, when my blog reaches 100 followers, 2 of you will win a FREE stamp set!  Until then, I am hosting a weekly drawing.  So far, NO ONE has contacted me to receive their free card set.  That tells me 2 things....no body wants the cards....or they aren't keeping up with this blog.  I know I've got a long way to go with this blog, but I'm learning as I go and working on new ideas all the time.  I hope you enjoy coming here and I hope I can and will give you something worth coming to look at. 

There is a completely new set of cards this week, although I don't have a photo of them to add here, but they are SO stinkin' cute!  I hope Tina contacts me! 

Happy stampin' ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. They just don't know what they're missing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading! Pick me! Pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sad that they don't answer if they have been picked. I just stumbled on this blog by a friend and wow, I want to enter the next time. I sure will let you know that you picked me. That would be a great honor to get some one else's cards that is hand made. And I am a card maker, too.

    ReplyDelete

Share some love!