Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Holiday Planning in Festive Style!

 It doesn't seem quite right to be planning for the holidays just yet, but....if you're anything like me...there is never too much planning!  I am a list maker.  I even make lists of my lists!  Oh my!  Several of my lists are saved in a Word document, including Thanksgiving and Christmas lists.  This year, I decided instead of printing off my lists on boring ol' white paper, I was going to whip up a festive holiday planner.  This will be the first in my series of Christmas classes.  If you're in the Wichita area, you can join me in The Studio to create your own Holiday Planner.

Holiday Planner, Friday, October 26, 6:30-9:00p.m.  $16

I've used the beautiful Candlelight Christmas Designer Series Paper for this project.  The warm, rich colors are so inviting and cozy!  I couldn't resist using a retired snowflakes diecut for the cover; they are so delicate, I just love them.

 

Don't you just love the delicate snowflakes in the Snowflake Soiree stamp set (Holiday Mini, pg. 5).  I used Lucky Limeade, Real Red and Early Espresso cardstock. 
I've used the Labels Collection and Apothecary Accents Framelits; the Large Scallop Edgelit, and a variety of punches. 

The cute little gingerbread man was diecut from the super fun Scentsational Season Framelits.  (There is a coordinating stamp set that is SO much fun!)


 

You will be emailed a Word document with the tables I've created for the planner lists, so you can reprint them year after year.


I hope you've enjoyed this fun project.  Stay tuned for more holiday projects coming up!  Happy stamin'!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! I found your blog via Splitcoaststampers. So happy to see all your great ideas! Your Holiday Planner is beautiful! Wowzers!

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a pretty organizer like that. Scrappy goodness and organization in one place, now that is totally up my alley. Wish I lived closer. I'm glad to see your blog is picking up steam. You're one of the most creative people I know. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia - welcome and thank you for stopping by.

    Thank you Mindy! Wish you lived closer too! Think of all the inspiration we'd have with all that creative energy in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have the directions by email... is it 16.00 as well? Thanks ma'am!

    Meri Curtis
    SU Demonstrator
    Smithland Ky

    ReplyDelete

Share some love!