Monday, October 15, 2012

Holiday Cheer is in the Air!

There's nothing more fun than scrapbooking with friends!  I've been buried in The Studio every single day for over a week, snipping, punching, stamping....sitting silently staring at my project for 20 minutes wondering what it's missing....and then feeling so happy and accomplished when it finally all comes together!  I had the pleasure of my downline and friend Leslie joining me one day this week.  How much fun to spend the day with a friend doing something you both love and enjoy.  The only problem is the hours just slip by and suddenly it's the end of the day! 

Here is a little peek at what I've been so busy designing the past several days.  My Holiday Hoopla classes will start in a few weeks.  One of the classes is a Christmas Album-in-a-Day.  These are snapshots of the pages.  I know you'd like to see all the pages in full view, but for now, this is what you get!  I know, I know....but, it's a class and if I posted the full 2-page spread, nobody would sign up for the class right?  I knew you'd understand.  Enjoy!
We'll be using the Merry Moments Scrappin' Kit available in the Holiday Mini.  The colors are so wonderful; I love Lucky Limeade and Cherry Cobbler.  I would probably not have paired Very Vanilla or Lucky Limeade with Basic Gray, but I love how these colors work together. 
 Cherry Cobbler is such a deep, rich red.  The new 1-1/4" scallop circle punch is SO adorable!  I can't stop using it.
 I'm a matchy-matchy kinda girl; I just love all the coordinating papers in our Scrappin' Kits!
 The new holiday framelits in the Holiday Mini are SO much fun!  This gingerbread man is so stinkin' cute!  I make gingerbread cookies every year, so I will definitely have pictures to add to this cookie page.
 We may not ever get a peek at Santa's sleigh as it speeds through the skies on Christmas Eve, but you can look at this adorable sleigh filled with holiday goodness any time you want!
 The ornaments framelits are so elegant!
 I am in love with the snowflake die in the Holiday mini!  Silver and champagne glitter paper add so much glimmer and bling to this page!
 Stuffing the stocking is one of my favorite Christmas traditions!  I shop all year long for fun little trinkets to put in my six darling nieces and nephews stockings!  Last year the whoopie cushions that showed up in the boys stockings were the biggest hit of the whole day.  Yes, those 4 and 7 year olds had a blast playing with those.  Oh my!

I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek! Happy stampin' and have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!