Monday, September 27, 2010

I know I'm a GEEK!!!!

I know that maintaining a blog is a very simple thing to do. That is, if you have ANY sort of technical guru brain cells. Which I don't. If I did, this blog would have all kinds of pretty buttons and doodads taking you here, there and everywhere. I'd have oodles of photos of all my scrappy work, samples of upcoming classes and all sorts of fabulous things to look at.

It's been kinda crazy around here, tell me who DOESN'T have craziness in their life right now. I keep telling myself that as soon as things slow down and I have more time, I'll figure out what I'm doing here. Well, I have to admit that may never happen, so I'll need to devote a few days to getting it all worked out. I will, I promise.

In the meantime, you can find out what I'm up to at my Stampin' Up! website, www.istampustamp.stampinup.net where you will find my calendar with all the deets about classes and events I'm holding. Pictures will be posted there soon too.

Remember, create your life every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!