Sunday, September 23, 2012

Yay for Beth!

Whew!  What a busy, but fun, day!  Yesterday I promised that I would post the winner of the weekly card set drawing.  Except....I didn't count on being so busy before my class started at 11:00.  Or that I would sleep in later than I meant to...because I stayed up so late the night before...  (In case you haven't figured it out yet, I tend to be a night-owl when I'm "in the zone.")  I tried to get online but the server was down, which happens ALL the time!  What is up with THAT?!!!  So, I disconnected the router and while I was waiting decided to go do "one more thing"....  which turned into one more quick thing and one more....and then the students started showing up.  And then it was time for my workshop and then....so, here it is, 12:30a.m.


So, you wanna know if it was you?  If your name is BETH.............congratulations!!!  I'll be creating a hand-stamped set of cards for you this week.  Send me your email Beth; as soon as I get the cards finished I'll drop them in the mail to you.  Yay!

Is this something you can relate to?  
Seriously? Four 6-foot tables and I only have a 10-inch space to work in? 
 There is something seriously wrong here!  And now you know why it takes me so long to "get ready" for a class.  What that really means is I'm trying to clean up the mess before the students show up!  (Now, please don't look at that pile of laundry in the chair.  Can you relate to that too?  Who has time for folding laundry when there's stampin' to get done!)  

Tomorrow I'll post pics of some of the swaps I've designed for Stampin' Up! events.  Are you a big swapper?  I am!  Every year I tell myself, "Tone it down sister!"  Who am I kidding?

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!